Blend consumer connection and the hands-on impact of a direct-to-consumer brand with the fast-paced and goal-focused atmosphere of a top consumer goods company! Keurig is looking for a Paid Marketing Specialist, an early career marketer passionate about paid marketing, specifically affiliate marketing, paid search, paid social and display advertising.
The Paid Marketing Specialist will work on the Keurig.com team with the goal of acquiring new subscribers for our Auto-Delivery and Keurig Starter Kit program as well as driving sales for our new, innovative coffee makers and K-cup pods directly. The position reports the Paid Marketing Manager and partners closely with our cross-functional marketing, merchandising, and product teams as well as our performance media agency.
- Assist with affiliate optimizations such as recruiting, commission increases, and purchasing paid placements/inclusions.
- Create and monitor the testing roadmap for ad copy, landing pages, audiences, and more across paid search, shopping, social, and display.
- Pull and analyze reporting on a recurring basis, making recommendations for changes to better achieve goals; participate in the execution of optimizations.
- Monitor budget pacing, vendor payments, track budget allocations and ensuring invoices are paid; recommend changes to budget allocation across channels.
- Partner with merchandising to align the promotional calendar and executing on custom promotions within the paid media channels.
- Request creative (copy, video, images) for paid media channels based on campaign goals and parameters; own creative testing.
- A degree in marketing, business, analytics, or a related field
- Hungry to learn digital marketing at a DTC brand
- Ability to analyze performance and be conversant with performance media goals
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with high teamwork, structured process, frequent presentations, and shifting prioritization based on performance.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Google Analytics.
- Experience with/certifications for Google AdWords, Facebook, and Rakuten is a bonus.
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.