At HealthEdge we know that our people are our greatest asset. As our company continues to grow, we are looking for a TA Intern to support us as we build incredible teams and continue to expand our collaborative culture. This is an hourly position which will sit in our HR team and will report to the Manager, Talent Attraction. This position is for an immediate opening and will be at minimum twenty hours per week. We are open to students still in classes, but will need flexibility to work during business hours.
What you will do:
- Assist our TA Coordinators with interview de-brief sessions after in-person/Zoom interviews by collecting notes to be shared with the recruiters and hiring managers.
- Conduct reference checks on finalist candidates and prepare notes to share with hiring managers.
- Post jobs on LinkedIn and other job sites.
- Add data on open positions and candidates in our ATS (Ultimate Software/UKG).
- Help facilitate new hire arrivals with ordering new hire gifts, sending out agendas for orientation and coordinating with IT to ship laptops as needed.
- Participate in job fairs as needed.
- Help conduct employment verifications as needed
- Assist with our orientation program for new hires.
- Help with a variety of ad-hoc administrative duties and projects for both the HR and Talent teams including making updates to organizational charts, our Confluence pages and other projects.
Who You Are:
- You are eager to learn and have an interest in learning about all aspects of Human Resources and Talent Attraction functions within a fast-paced corporate setting.
- You have impeccable attention to detail.
- An excellent communicator both in person and in writing.
- You are highly organized (even to fault!) You see the world in to-do lists and completed tasks.
- You have high EQ with a natural ability and instinct to help.
- You’re resourceful. You find a way to figure out anything independently, but are not afraid to speak up when help is needed.
- You proactively seek to take on assignments and enjoy a wide variety of responsibilities.
- You take pride in your work and strive to do things right the first time.
- Outlook scheduling is within your comfort zone, and you have a basic familiarity with Excel and PowerPoint.
- You are adaptable and thrive in a fast-paced environment where no two days look alike.
HealthEdge commits to building an environment and culture that supports the diverse representation of our teams. We aspire to have an inclusive workplace. We aspire to be a place where all employees have the opportunity to belong, make an impact and deliver excellent software and services to our customers.