General Summary of Position:
As a NetOps Access Tech, you will be responsible for monitoring, troubleshooting, and maintaining our clients’ access circuits to ensure optimal performance and reliability. Your expertise in broadband, T1, and mobility products will be essential in proactively identifying, resolving, and implementing appropriate solutions. The ability to work independently and effectively manage a ticket queue is crucial to ensure timely response and resolution of network-related incidents.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately troubleshoot technical issues remotely while on problem calls with Granite customers and field technicians.
- Professionally and efficiently handle customer requests including technical and non-technical inquiries.
- Answer routine questions regarding service repairs, product features, outages, and component-level problems.
- Follow up with customers and internal departments to confirm that issues have been resolved in a timely manner that is satisfactory to the customer.
- Collaborate with internal workflow specialists and senior staff to ensure a high level of visibility and productivity is maintained in personal day-to-day operations.
- 1-2 years in a technical support related role, or equivalent experience
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Proven ability of comprehension of networking standards, OSI model, subnetting and routing protocols
- Proven ability to prioritize with a sense of urgency and problem ownership
- Ability to Provide a high level of customer support to improve customer experience
- Ability to use computer and software applications to input and retrieve information
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment including a hybrid Work from Home model
- Must have the ability to be cleared for Secret Clearance P2, or currently hold secret clearance
- Understanding of broadband products and their uses
- Understanding of mobility solutions products and their uses
- Telecommunications industry experience
- Associate degree or better in Computer Science, Networking, Network Security, or related field
- Networking related certifications