G.T. Reilly & Company is a full service, mid-size CPA firm located in Milton, providing a variety of services to clients that range from individuals to closely held family businesses and non-profit organizations to large multi-national companies. The diversity of our clientele ensures that you will expand your range of experience in different industries and accounting disciplines. Among these disciplines are auditing, accounting, tax and management advisory services, as well as employee benefits, small business consulting, computer advisory services, merger & acquisition services and personal financial planning. We encourage our professionals to develop their careers at the firm and we reward them for their longevity. As a result, we have been recognized for our staff retention success.
Individuals at this level normally are working towards a college degree with a major in accounting or other related business field. Interns will have opportunities to work with privately held companies including manufacturers & distributors, financial institutions, service providers and real estate developers, as well as nonprofit organizations.
Desired skills and specific responsibilities may include:
· Exhibit a professional business demeanor
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
· Effective written and oral communications skills
· Energetic, organized and detail oriented
· Skilled in today’s technology
· Become familiar with the Firm’s policies and procedures
· Become familiar with the rules, regulations, and code of professional conduct of the AICPA
· Gain an understanding of generally accepted accounting principles
· Obtain professional experience in the types of accounting & auditing engagements offered
· Assisting with tax preparation
· Certain administration responsibilities