Force Factor Brands is on a mission to disrupt the global health and wellness industry by creating innovative health products that consumers love, at price points they can afford. Our vitamins, supplements, and better-for-you foods are scientifically formulated to help create healthier and happier lives for people of all kinds (and soon, their pets, too!).Our award-winning products are sold in thousands of retail and eCommerce stores nationwide, including Walmart, The Vitamin Shoppe, Sam’s Club, GNC, CVS, Walgreens, iHerb, and Amazon. Currently, more than 25,000 people buy our products every day, and that number is growing every month. You have the potential to make a real impact on people’s lives by working at Force Factor to create solutions that improve global health.
Culturally, think of us as an intense, meritocratic, and exciting high-growth startup that has survived and thrived through its first decade of rapid evolution, and is now thinking about how to scale up and conquer the next decade’s challenges and opportunities. We’ve sold more than a billion dollars worth of products to consumers over the last 13+ years, but fundamentally know that we’re just at the beginning of our journey, and that’s where you come in! We need the smartest, highest energy people with real integrity who want to join an ambitious, hard-working team.
Force Factor is based in Boston’s innovative Seaport District, but we have valued team members living all over the world. Our team is filled with passionate, dedicated, and inspiring people operating with an ownership mindset (which is easy, because we are entirely privately held and plan to stay that way). If you love a challenge, enjoy acting with urgency, and prefer to opt into a high-performance culture, when you join us, you’ll feel like you’ve finally come home. Our private ownership structure is designed for the long term to enable huge opportunities for key team members to generate significant wealth, and we hope you’ll choose to help us build an enduring and successful business for decades to come.
We are currently accepting applications for a Supply Chain Intern for the summer of 2024. The primary responsibility of this intern is to support the development of our products throughout the supply chain by working with ingredient suppliers, contract manufacturers, and distribution centers. This is a high-performance internship that will be in-person at our state of the art office in the Fort Point neighborhood of Seaport in Boston.
Individuals who are selected for our Internship Program will play a significant role in driving the company’s expansion while simultaneously gaining knowledge, income, and personal development. This initiative will encompass distinct personal projects, each carrying a direct effect on the advancement of our brand. Additionally, participants will collaborate on a comprehensive group project throughout the summer, contributing to the rapid advancement of a specific sector within our organization.
- Must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or graduate degree program at an accredited 4-year institution. Open to First Year – Senior Students.
- Demonstrated ability to balance academic and extracurricular commitments (i.e., work experience, clubs, volunteer activities, teams, etc.).
- A performance-focused, results-oriented approach – you will need a strong work ethic and drive to achieve results.
- Ownership mentality, self-motivation, ambition, and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and motivational skills.
- Solid analytical capabilities and a structured approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and deadline-driven environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize/execute multiple concurrent tasks.
- Detail-oriented, driven, and organized high performer with an insatiable desire to win.