(This role is accepting full-time remote applicants)
The Paid Marketing Coordinator will support the Senior Paid Marketing Specialists and their clients and help them achieve their goals. This individual will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of paid marketing initiatives within Google and Bing, performing analysis, research, informing strategies, and assisting on the execution of recommendations for an array of ecommerce stores.
- Day-to-day management of Paid Marketing clients through strategy development and execution for Google & Bing text, display, video & shopping campaigns
- Implement campaign tactics and optimizations, as well as maintain client monthly budgets and other important account metrics
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for growth opportunities for client accounts and work closely with Senior Paid Marketing team members to ensure accounts are on the path to hit client goals, such as maximizing ROAS
- Strategic development and implementation for Paid Marketing accounts that improves client performance and satisfaction
- Ability to follow changes in ecommerce and Paid Search marketing industry and adjust strategies accordingly
- Serve as a resource for campaign management and troubleshooting
- Proven resourcefulness, showing initiative to research before asking questions
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Analytics or related field
- Google Ads & Bing Ads Certifications (will be required within initial 90 days if the candidate does not hold current certification)
- Prior exposure to digital marketing/E-Commerce marketing preferred
- Able to manage multiple tasks and projects under tight deadlines while keeping a professional demeanor
- Strong skills in analysis, critical thinking, problem solving
- Self-motivated, independent, proactive
- Proven organizational and communication skills
- Autonomy – we hire intelligent people and give them the tools and training to succeed.
- Growth Opportunities- growing company with room to play a key role at a pivotal time of growth.
- PPO/HMO/HSA, Dental & Vision options
- Several weeks’ vacation, 12 core Holidays, Summer Fridays and separate sick time
- 401k with company match
- Gym Subsidy
- Company Paid Life Insurance