Evolv is building our Business Operations team. We need a talented intern who will:
• Provide overall support to Evolv’s Sales, Sales Operations and Services teams
• Assist with CRM upgrade project
• Develop new processes, templates, KPIs, and reporting and assist with rollout to the sales and service staff, as needed
• Learn new tools such as HubSpot, Pipedrive, and others
• Assist in Global Services projects such as service inventory re-alignment, data gathering for services metrics and information gathering for new infrastructure projects
This is a part-time, paid internship ($15/hour, 15-20+ hours/week). This internship is expected to start in January 2019 and the timeframe is negotiable.
We are looking for a long-term relationship for the right fit.
Other special instructions:
You are a junior, senior, or recent graduate with a degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Science, or other related fields of study. You enjoy working in a team environment and you have well-developed analytical and organizational skills. You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. In addition, you can also demonstrate the following:
• Passion for Evolv’s business, as well as an inquisitive nature and a driving motivation to succeed
• Adaptability; receptive to feedback
• Successful track record of working well in a team environment
• Proficiency in Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Minimum 3.2 GPA preferred