Associate Business Systems Analyst
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is seeking an Associate Business Systems Analyst (ABSA) to participate in our New Grad Program. You will have an opportunity to be part of a team which is focused on creating world class customer data platforms using Epsilon’s market-leading products and solutions. This role offers opportunities to become proficient in marketing technology where you will act as a liaison between the client and the technical delivery teams. While every team is different, you will play a key role supporting many disciplines within the software development lifecycle including requirements gathering, documentation, design, and testing. You will learn a variety of marketing and data technologies such as campaign management tools, business intelligence tools, data warehousing, and Epsilon’s products and solutions. A successful ABSA candidate will be both tech-savvy while having strong interpersonal skills to relay messages to the client & internal teams.
As a participant in the New Grad Program, you will have the opportunity to fast-track your career with Epsilon. The program includes an 8-week training curriculum (both professional & job specific training), a formal mentoring partnership, various networking opportunities (speed networking events, leader meet & greets, group lunches and social events), and long-term career guidance.
Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
· Work with customers and internal Epsilon team to understand, define, and document business requirements
· Document how Epsilon products, solutions, and services satisfy client marketing needs in the form of functional specifications
· Help support client data onboarding and solution configuration to enable end-to-end delivery for our clients
· Support the analysis of data quality and recommend changes when required
· Collaborate with project managers, technical developers, and quality assurance teams to ensure business requirements are developed and delivered
· Create, support, troubleshoot, and deliver on client requests in support of the day to day marketing operation
· Support the testing effort of database enhancements and marketing campaigns to ensure accurate on-time delivery
· Campaign Delivery: Technically develop, execute, and deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns. (direct mail, email, loyalty programs, mobile/social)
· Support effective client meetings, understand deliverables, and drive successful outcomes
· Support in developing and implementing best practices, standards and methodologies around business analysis and data analysis
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Desire to learn technology; exposure to database technology is a plus (but not required)
· Excellent listening & communication skills, both verbal and written
· Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
· Able to work in a diverse global team & build effective relationships
· Demonstrated leadership skills
· Self-starter, with strong initiative