Digital Strategy Intern
Epsilon is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. With over 40 years in the market, we help Fortune 500 companies across numerous industries better connect with their consumers, online and offline, and improve their marketing, day in and day out. We have been recognized by Forbes as one of “America’s Best Employers to Work For,” a top company by Fortune Magazine as one of the “100 Best Places to Work for Millennials,” and have earned the Ad Ageaccolade of “#1 U.S. Agency Across all Disciplines” for multiple years.
Epsilon is seeking a Digital Strategy Intern to join the Strategy and Insights Group in the New York City office location.
As an intern you’ll participate in a formal Intern Program, which is an 11-week summer program that aims to create a meaningful early career experience for university students. The program offers professional development & hands-on training, networking opportunities with people throughout the business including multiple projects & social events, and the consideration for full-time employment.
Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
- Executing email, mobile, social media, search and display strategies for Epsilon clients
- Conducting competitive analysis on brands
- Staying up to date on industry marketing trends the newest digital trends through secondary research
- Analyzing client data to provide strategic insights through reporting and analysis
- Presentation development for current and prospective clients
- Working cross functionally with various teams from different departments and industries
- Assisting in client projects aligned to business objectives and overall strategy
- Candidate for a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent area of study
- Strong ability to analyze data with an interest in digital marketing
- Excellent listening & communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work in a team & build effective relationships
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Self-starter, with strong initiative
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Word and Excel required