At Enterprise Bank, a growing and successful commercial bank, your talents will be recognized and on-the-job tools will help you grow and succeed in our results-oriented, congenial atmosphere. Join our dynamic team and experience a unique workplace culture where success is shared and diversity is celebrated.
Our total rewards philosophy and benefits package are designed to reward you for your hard work while helping you enjoy a healthy and enriched life. We’re proud to have been honored multiple times by The Boston Globe as one of the “Top Places to Work” in Massachusetts.
We are headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts and have a growing network of bank branches in Massachusetts (Acton, Andover, Billerica, Chelmsford, Lexington, Dracut, Fitchburg, Lawrence, Leominster, Lowell, Methuen, North Billerica, Tewksbury, Tyngsboro, Westford) and Southern New Hampshire (Derry, Hudson, Nashua, Pelham, Salem, Windham). For more information about Enterprise Bank, please visit www.enterprisebanking.com.
Investment Operations Specialist
We are seeking an Investment Operations Specialist who plays a key role in our Wealth Management Team. This team member is responsible for executing Enterprise Wealth Management daily operational requirements. He/she ensures the daily settlement of investment transactions, transaction monitoring, account reconciliation, report preparation and performs account analyses and technical assistance and training to ensure the Investment team reaches established goals.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Maintains, updates and performs client account administration and analyses.
- Acts as the liaison to clients, custodial and contra firms to facilitate new account set up, resolve issues, perform cost basis updates, generate financial statements and ensure the timely and accurate electronic transfers of assets.
- Responsible for daily transaction processing and net settlement with custodial firm.
- Monitors and resolves transactional issues by working directly with clients, vendors and Financial Advisors.
- Administers the trust accounting system by implementing new functionality, adding and deleting users, updating codes, reconciling collateral accounts, and providing training or assistance to other department users.
- Coordinates the transfer of assets for closed accounts and maintain closed account files
- Administers the trust accounting system by implementing new functionality, adding and deleting users, updating codes, reconciling collateral accounts, and providing training or assistance to department users.
- Ideal candidate has an understanding of investment industry, specifically in a bank trust department and an understanding of trust operations and trust administration.
Enterprise Bank is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet.