The marketplace is what EnergySage is all about. As a Marketplace Intern you will frequently be the consumers’ first point of contact, as well as support Energy Advisors in guiding consumers through their solar journey. You will also be an active contributor to relevant research and projects.
What You’ll Do:
- Interact with customers through multiple channels (live online chat, social media, etc.) — providing answers and insights about renewable energy, particularly solar, to EnergySage users
- Assist the marketplace team in evaluating incoming properties for solar feasibility
- Conduct industry research and help provide insights to the EnergySage Marketplace team
What We Look For:
- Excellent writer and communicator
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a high level of autonomy
- Demonstrated ability to organize, manage and prioritize multiple deliverables
- Exceptional customer service and attention to detail
- Diplomatic problem solver & team player
- Affinity for protecting the environment, sustainability practices, or mission-driven work
- Positive outlook and can-do attitude
We are EnergySage.
EnergySage is the leading online marketplace bringing energy management solutions to homeowners and property owners. What can you help us achieve?
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job – but we believe there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and help drive the adoption of clean energy.
EnergySage is committed to building a workplace that welcomes and encourages diverse perspectives, because we know that the most successful teams are diverse teams. We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.