12 Week Summer Internship Program
Looking for a global commerce leader where you can shape how the world buys, sells, and gives? If you said yes, eBay wants to talk to you. Where you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a significant impact for people across the globe.
- Assist in developing Marketing strategies for driving new customer acquisition and existing customer growth across onsite and offsite channels.
- Support the development of campaign briefs in alignment with business partners; own briefs for cultural moments.
- Collaborate with creative partners and the activation team to develop concepts that align to the brief and strategy.
- Work effectively with media agency and internal media partners
- Partner and collaborate with activation and cross-functional teams to get results through successful end-to-end campaign execution.
- Evaluate post-campaign results and communicate actionable takeaways and insights.
- Currently enrolled as a student, 0-3 years of relevant work experience in an accredited Bachelors, Masters or PhD program within the United States graduating after December 2021
- Currently enrolled as a MBA student, 3-5 years of relevant work experience in an accredited MBA program within the United States graduating after December 2021
- Majoring in Marketing, Business Administration, Information Science/Informatics, Economics, or any other related field, OR pursuing a Masters in Business Administration or Data Science.
- Highly analytical, possesses attention to detail, curious, self-starter and customer-centric. Working knowledge of SQL a major plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively cross functionally across multiple teams..
- Strong insights-based marketing strategy skills, with the ability to translate quantitative and qualitative data into solid customer insights.
- Ability to think customer first and drive positive experiences for eBay’s audience through marketing programs.
- Comfortable working across a variety of marketing channels, campaign types, and customer segments