The Eaton Vance Digital Marketing team is looking for current students with a passion for digital marketing, web experience and digital advertising. We are looking for results-oriented applicants who look to optimize Eaton Vance’s digital experience across multiple disciplines and platforms. The Digital Marketing Intern will play a supportive role updating and evaluating Eaton Vance’s day-to-day digital marketing activities. Duties will include updating site content, multi-media publishing, SEO, launching and evaluating paid media campaigns, social media initiatives and web archival support.
WEB CONTENT MANAGEMENT
- Manage content for various web pages, ensuring content accuracy and adherence to legal/regulatory requirement, including compliance submission and expiration.
- Input/upload, review, and edit content in the web content management system and literature tools.
- Identify and optimize content for digital properties, devices and online channels.
- Execute coding/tagging process to ensure content cross-referencing on various Eaton Vance sites.
DIGITAL ADVERTISING, WEB TOOLS AND SYSTEMS
- Ensure Compliance approval of digital advertisements and social media content
- Distribute thought leadership to publisher partners
- Create unique tags to track post-click activity for digital advertising campaigns
- Schedule social media postings
- Collaborate with Marketing and IT depts. on enhancements to digital marketing/literature tools
- Co-ordinate with eBusiness Operations Manager on Marketing Data projects
Qualifications and Skills:
- Expected undergraduate degree in 2023
- Ability to prioritize workload, thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet demanding deadlines
- An understanding how to leverage analytical tools to solve business problems (Excel or other data analysis tools)
- Strong familiarity with digital/interactive industry, online media and advertising, including SEM, SEO, link acquisition, or social media a plus (preferred)
- Experience and knowledge of web site technology, design and production
- Outstanding communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Critical thinking ability and basic data analysis; experience pulling trends and insights from large data sets
- Knowledge of HTML, Web Content Management Systems, Adobe Create Suite, Web Analytics Platforms, digital design formats (optimizing assets for the web)