The Eaton Vance Digital Marketing team is looking for current students with a passion for digital marketing, web experience and digital advertising. We are looking for results-oriented applicants who look to optimize Eaton Vance’s digital experience across multiple disciplines and platforms. The Digital Marketing Intern will play a supportive role updating and evaluating Eaton Vance’s day-to-day digital marketing activities. Duties will include updating site content, multi-media publishing, SEO, launching and evaluating paid media campaigns, social media initiatives and web archival support.
WEB CONTENT MANAGEMENT
- Manage content for various web pages, ensuring content accuracy and adherence to legal/regulatory requirement, including compliance submission and expiration.
- Input/upload, review, and edit content in the web content management system and literature tools.
- Identify and optimize content for digital properties, devices and online channels.
- Execute coding/tagging process to ensure content cross-referencing on various Eaton Vance sites.
DIGITAL ADVERTISING, WEB TOOLS AND SYSTEMS
- Ensure Compliance approval of digital advertisements and social media content
- Distribute thought leadership to publisher partners
- Create unique tags to track post-click activity for digital advertising campaigns
- Schedule social media postings
- Collaborate with Marketing and IT depts. on enhancements to digital marketing/literature tools
- Co-ordinate with eBusiness Operations Manager on Marketing Data projects
Qualifications and Skills:
· Expected undergraduate degree in 2022
- Ability to prioritize workload, thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet demanding deadlines
- An understanding how to leverage analytical tools to solve business problems (Excel or other data analysis tools)
- Strong familiarity with digital/interactive industry, online media and advertising, including SEM, SEO, link acquisition, or social media a plus (preferred)
- Experience and knowledge of web site technology, design and production
- Outstanding communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Critical thinking ability and basic data analysis; experience pulling trends and insights from large data sets
- Knowledge of HTML, Web Content Management Systems, Adobe Create Suite, Web Analytics Platforms, digital design formats (optimizing assets for the web)
Co-op/Internship Program Description
Along with providing a meaningful learning opportunity to students through their internships, Eaton Vance offers interns the opportunity to network and become immersed in our culture through our Lunch and Learn Series and Community Outreach.
Our Lunch and Learn series provides interns the opportunity to listen to presentations led by seasoned professionals in different areas of the firm, who share their insights and expertise. The Lunch and Learns are an excellent opportunity for interns to engage with leaders outside of their department and explore different topics related to the investment management industry.
Eaton Vance is deeply committed to serving our community. Interns will see this commitment first hand by participating in two community service events in the Boston area throughout their time here.