For over 50 years, Duffy Properties, a Waltham based, Property Management, Construction, and Real Estate Development company has built a reputation that we are proud of.
At Duffy Properties, we value and recognize our employees and know that their dedication and hard work is the reason for our success. We foster a culture that promotes new ideas and give our employees plenty of opportunities to take on new challenges and grow professionally.
Marketing Communications Specialist – Job summary
We are seeking a full-time Marketing Communication Specialist to join our dynamic team. This is a newly created position due to growth and is an exciting opportunity to have an impact using creative and innovative skills for our Commercial and Residential Property Divisions along with Waverley Oaks Athletic Club, a full-service state-of-the-art athletic center. This person will promote the company’s properties and services to existing and prospective customers through strategic use of graphics, and other promotional communications.
Responsibilities will include:
· Collaborates with management and owners to fully understand our business and services along with our communication and marketing needs.
· Prepares, writes, and edits a wide variety of documents along with content creation of marketing materials for our business entities, for use on the website, and social media.
· Coordinate, plan, and run events, including handling all logistics and creating materials.
· Gathers the materials necessary to understand the project and competition in the area such as literature or previous marketing campaigns; analyzes these materials to determine the most effective communications technique. Evaluates success of campaigns when completed.
· Collects and compiles customer feedback and formats for review by management.
· Participates in meetings, workshops, and seminars, to gather pertinent information.
· Based on assessment, drafts and proposes communications campaigns, which may include social and online media, print media, direct mail, and other multimedia.
· Manages updates and uploads content on our company website.
· Assist with public relations initiatives including taking the lead on writing and editing press releases.
· Presents design ideas and recommendations to managers, committees, or sales team.
· Serves as a liaison between internal stakeholders and external vendors in support of marketing and communications initiatives. In addition, develops and maintains positive relationships with existing and potential clients.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, Communications, or related field.
· 1-3 years of directly related experience with writing, editing, and producing materials.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent customer services skills and the ability to collaborate within all levels of the organization.
· Strong time management and organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
· Strong attention to detail along with analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
· Knowledge of Word Press and HTML
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· HubSpot experience is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health, dental, Paid Time Off, 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution. In addition, we offer a complimentary membership to Waverley Oaks Athletic Club, our state-of-the-art facility.