WHAT WE ARE ABOUT:
Our global team creates technology solutions that the insurance world has never seen – but really needs. With offices around the globe, our inclusive, innovative teams collaborate to continuously evolve our product offering that world class P&C Insurers build their core systems on – Billing, Claims, Policy, Insights, Reinsurance and more. The team at Duck Creek helps insurance companies bring amazing ideas to life quickly and easily with software that thinks and works like they do.
Duck Creek is proud to be a Remote-First employer, empowering our employees with the choice to work from an office, from home or on a hybrid schedule. Our remote-first environment fosters inclusion, collaboration, and ensures a consistent employee experience regardless of location. We support our employees in making a decision that allows them to be the most productive they can be both at work and at home.
If working in a fast paced, rapidly evolving company that is transforming one of the world’s oldest and largest industries into a standard for innovation and open exchange sounds exciting, let us know. We are excited for your career to be Made on Duck Creek.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As a summer intern, you will gain experience and exposure to work being done by the various teams within the Duck Creek Human Resources team (Diversity & Inclusion, Talent Management/Development, Talent Acquisition or Shared Services). As an intern, you will assist and support varied and current HR projects including but not limited to talent acquisition, talent metrics, employee engagement, employee value propositions / employment brand, performance management, and/or learning and leadership development. As an intern you will have the opportunity to provide analysis and opinions on projects / department wide operations, recommend and participate in implementation of business process-improvement initiatives and actively participate in other company wide intern related activities.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Previous HR internship experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to utilize data and analytics
- Assist in drafting correspondence, talking points, reports and presentations
- Gather and analyze data from different sources and assist with identification and analysis of trends and patterns in data.
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship management skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with varying levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Partnership and collaboration skills and ability to learn from and share knowledge with co-workers
- High level of integrity, ability to deal with ambiguity, takes initiative/self-directed
- Consistently demonstrates innovative thinking
Our global company celebrates & leverages the differences each employee brings to the table. Our success is a direct result of an inclusive culture where opportunities to learn from one another occur regardless of title, seniority or background. This collaborative and team-oriented approach is at the core of how we operate and continuously improve our products, services and systems. As such, Duck Creek is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants – to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital, military, or any other protected status.
Duck Creek Technologies does not accept nor will we pay a fee for any hires resulting from unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes.