The strategy behind the game.
The DraftKings Corporate Compliance team is growing rapidly and is looking for a confident and enthusiastic summer intern who is looking to enrich their studies with hands-on opportunities at our corporate headquarters.
This position provides an outstanding opportunity to work in a dynamic company and gain experience in a corporate and compliance environment.
What you’ll do as a Compliance Intern:
- Assist in enhancing our current state law library matrix
- Play a crucial role as a generalist supporting team projects and initiatives
- Assist management with documentation associated with our regulation management process
- You possess excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
- You’re a self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a working knowledge of Google Sheets and the ability to maintain record keeping/documentation.
- You have an interest in reading and interpreting state regulations.
- You bring with you a sense of humor, positive can-do attitude, and collaborative spirit.