BRAND PARTNERSHIPS INTERN
The DraftKings Brand Partnerships team is growing rapidly and is looking for a smart and proactive summer intern with a passion for evaluating, building, and executing best in class partnerships in sports media and advertising. This individual will play a crucial role as a jack-of-all trades supporting team projects and initiatives, and delivering on team objectives, while working closely with various team members to learn more about the company as well as the industry.
The Brand Partnerships intern will function as a supporting member of the DraftKings’ Brand Partnerships team.
. Provide sales support to the Brand Partnerships team and clients
· Assist in creating pitches and analyzing RFP requests from sellers
· Proactively research recent trends regarding digital advertising as well as legalized gambling/daily fantasy sports.
· Monitor and help to maintain the sales pipeline.
· Assist in development of internal and external presentation decks and performance recaps.
· Develop strong understanding of our products and solutions for advertisers
· Execute audience overview reports & analysis
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Creative and analytical mindset with rigorous attention to detail.
· Quick learner and possess the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
· Prior experience in media or digital advertising is a plus.
· Currently pursuing a degree in business, communications, media or related field.
· Passion for and understanding of the national and international sports media circuit.
· Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· A positive can-do attitude and approaches everything with drive, urgency and energy.