Business Operations Project/Program Analyst
We’re proud to be in the solutions business at Dell Technologies. And our business solutions are built on deep analysis and insight. Our Business Operations team within Business Support develops solutions to current and future challenges. We support activities ranging from marketing and manufacturing to maintenance and more. We define scope and objectives based on a thorough understanding of end users, business needs and processes. From analyzing, evaluating, and documenting requirements through to specifying solutions, we strive to improve processes and maximize potential.
Join our Business Operations team in working remote in Massachusetts to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
· Work with business users to define and investigate problems, create alternative business solutions that meet current and future environments
· Manages complex projects, in a fast paced, dynamic and global environment, within given constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and quality
· Lead a project and work with extended teams to implement, and maintain business solutions
· Develop innovative output & actionable recommendations based on analysis that improves business performance and contributes organizational goals and strategy
· Conducts periodic reviews to ensure project is on track and conducts post-project reviews with Services Executives
· Facilitate/lead meetings to drive analysis & recommendations
· Utilizes relevant project management tools, systems, and applications
· Defines supporting and/or driving operational excellence
· BS/BA degree in Business, Engineering, Financials or related disciplines or equivalent work experience
· Management Consulting Skills including problem solving and troubleshooting skills
· Experience in business intelligence, analytics, and reporting skills
· Expert Excel proficiency with the ability to analyze, interpret data and conduct a deep dive of metrics and KPIs
· Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
· Ability to work with diverse cultural styles to drive productivity
· Ability to work independently and successfully influence decision makers
· To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to problem solve and solutioning
· Experience in leading a college team / group / initiative / project / program
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.