The RSA User Experience Design team is dedicated to creating products that provide seamless, fluid, meaningful and engaging experiences for users. They provide deep insight and understanding into user behavior, needs, and motivation throughout all phases of the design process from project conceptualization, to implementation, and development. They work with customers, product managers, marketing, documentation, and product development teams to research and design usable and productive user experiences. They also help to create common user experience standards across RSA products and/or within product domains.
• Has full understanding of user-centered design principles and demonstrates best-in-class use and/or application of UXD principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
• Works with senior UXD members to create workflows, interaction models, designs, wireframes, prototypes and user interface design specifications in a fast-paced agile environment for mobile and web-based UIs.
• Works with senior UXD members to ensure designs are not only user friendly, but consistent with RSA style guides and brand guidelines.
• Has strong knowledge of usability testing process and best practices. Creates or contributes to usability test scripts and testing.
• Knowledge of user research methods and ability to communicate results.
• Working under direction from Sr. Staff, creates high-fidelity user interface prototypes to be used for advanced customer feedback, usability testing, and for socializing the UX design to development for implementation. Work is evaluated upon completion to ensure objectives have been met.
RSA is a part of the Dell Technologies family of brands. Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that provides the essential infrastructure for organizations to build their digital future, transform IT and protect their most important asset: information. The company services customers of all sizes across 180 countries – ranging from 98 percent of the Fortune 500 to individual consumers – with the industry's most comprehensive and innovative portfolio from the edge to the core to the cloud.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.