Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 200,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com.
3DEXPERIENCE, the Compass logo and the 3DS logo, CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, ENOVIA, DELMIA, SIMULIA, GEOVIA, EXALEAD, 3D VIA, BIOVIA, NETVIBES and 3DEXCITE are registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries.
As a Digital Marketing Intern for the Dassault Systemes North America team, you will a hands on partner focused on our robust digital marketing program, tightly integrated into our paid media efforts supporting demand generation activities.
This is a paid internship based at the Dassault Systèmes North American Headquarters located on 175 Wyman Street, Waltham, Massachusetts from September 2021 – March 2022.
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with paid media buying and placement (Google AdWords, LinkedIn Sponsored, Facebook Sponsored etc.)
- Provide light design work on banners and social media placements (Adobe Photoshop skills) Project
- Project management knowledge and the ability to set and meet deadlines, understand goals and demonstrate flexibility in a changing work environment
- Ability to work independently and/or within a collaborative team structure
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, solve problems, and meet deadlines.
- Possesses strong communication skills in English
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passionate about all things digital marketing!
- Actively enrolled in a Bachelor Degree, Master’s Degree, or MBA program for the duration of the internship.