Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 200,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com.
3DEXPERIENCE, the Compass logo and the 3DS logo, CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, ENOVIA, DELMIA, SIMULIA, GEOVIA, EXALEAD, 3D VIA, BIOVIA, NETVIBES and 3DEXCITE are registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries.
What will your role be?
Supporting the North America Marketing team, assisting our marketing lead for this program in helping to realize our go to market activities. This internship will be very heavy on multi-media content production including written content, imagery as well as potentially video production.
Working under supervision of the North America Program Marketing Director.
Your Challenges ahead
Supporting the North America Program Marketing Director in defining and executing on the marketing plan and will require an ability to interact with a wide range of stakeholders across the organization. The ability to work independently is an imperative.
The Content Marketing Intern will be a key member of the North America Marketing Team. As a valued junior member, you will work closely with an experienced marketing team that designs, executes, measures, optimizes and adjusts marketing strategies across multiple online channels such as paid search, display, email and social media. You will contribute by first learning and then by supporting critical internal processes. Along the way, you will learn many new tools and concepts related to digital, social media marketing and you will go deep in learning and developing your B2B content creation.
Your key success factors
- Actively enrolled in a Bachelor Degree, Master’s Degree, or MBA program for the duration of the internship.
- Minimum cumulative GPA 3.0 or higher
Requirements for the role
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Copywriting and copyediting
- Design work on banners and social media placements (Adobe Photoshop skills)
- Webinar production and delivery skills
- Video production and video editing
- Experience with long form content distribution (blog posts, white papers, webinars)
- Project management knowledge and the ability to set and meet deadlines, understand goals and demonstrate flexibility in a changing work environment
- Ability to work independently and/or within a collaborative team structure
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, solve problems, and meet deadlines.