If you are passionate about making a difference with the work you do, being recognized for your capacity planning while contributing to the success of strategic budgeting and labor forecasting, consider growing your career with CVS Health, a Fortune 5 healthcare leader!
As the Workforce Management Strategic Labor Planning Analyst, you will support the continued refinement, optimization, and budgeting for the Retail Front Store and Pharmacy workforce labor models.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and communication skills. In addition, the individual will work well both independently and as part of a larger team. They will interact with a wide range of process stakeholders and demonstrate a consistent track record of delivering results.
Your job responsibilities will be:
– Support development of data analysis, reporting, productivity, budget & capacity forecasts to various operational stakeholders
– Assist in the development of in-depth analyses to track success metrics, identify opportunities for improvement in both strategy and tactics, and to determine Return on Investment for various initiatives
– Summarize analyses through storyboarding activities into comprehensive presentations to foster discussion and communicate important insights
– Partner with various team members and stakeholders to maintain annual tracking of in-year labor initiatives
– Maintain operational forecasting in partnership with important partners (including both Finance and Field Operations)
-1+ year of experience in a business/data analyst role
-1+ year of experience working with relational databases and developing SQL queries
-2+ years of advanced use of Excel (can write advanced macros)
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
-2+ years of advanced use of PowerPoint
-0-1 years of experience scripting with Python, R, SAS or other data preparation and analysis tools
– Perform with a high degree of accuracy under tight deadlines
– Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, economics, or a related field
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience as a business analyst/data analyst
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.