This is a remote, part-time position with flexible hours and flexible start and end dates. In this role, you will:
- Work with our IT Team to develop cutting-edge web apps, using JS, RoR, PHP, etc.
- Design technologies for community-level economic democracy.
- Design and build beautiful web pages.
- Participate in staff and board meetings.
- Engage in other work, as negotiated.
Benefits of this internship:
- Remote position with flexible hours
- Opportunity for credit and independent study
- Nonprofit management experience
- Leadership training and experience
- Participation in democratic and sociocratic governance
- Hands-on learning of solidarity economics
- Helping to steward economic resources
- Active participation in the growing solidarity economy movement
Please note: “Some educational institutions require prior approval before the start of an internship. It is the responsibility of the student to check with their institution to be sure they meet any requirements before they accept a position.”