Clean Harbors is looking for an Operations Manager, internally known as a Central Route Planner, to join our safety conscious team! The Operations Manager will own strategic territory alignment in an assigned area, supervise a team of central route dispatchers, and ensure that assets and people are utilized efficiently across multiple branch locations.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety by following policies and always acting safely.
- With Director of Service Delivery, set direction for Route Optimization across assigned geographical area.
- Assist in developing metrics to accurately measure effectiveness and of route planning and optimization.
- Possess Subject Matter Expert level understanding of all routing software.
- Develop and maintain master Route Service Plan for each location in assigned geographical territory.
- Oversee activities of up to 10 central routing professionals
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s in Business Administration or Supply Chain Management preferred.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Familiarity with multi stop routing and other routing practices, methods, and tools.
- Proven route optimization and transportation software skills.
- Experience with bulk product distribution routing is strongly preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-starter mentality
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.