Position: Human Resources Coordinator
Location: Waltham, MA
Department: Buyers Edge Platform/Human Resources
Overview of Buyers Edge Platform
Buyers Edge Platform (“BEP”) was born out of the 20-year growth and success of its founding companies Dining Alliance, Buyers Edge and Consolidated Concepts. BEP is technology enabled group purchasing network, compromised of over 20 companies which have joined BEP by virtue of an aggressive mergers and acquisition strategies. BEP provides group purchasing services, SaaS based technology solutions, and supply chain based consulting and procurement related services to foodservice operators across many verticals, including restaurants (independents as well as multiunit, chains and franchise concepts), hospitality (hotels, casinos, resorts), healthcare (LTC based operators), colleges & universities and array of other foodservice based operators (food trucks, caterers, amusement parks and other leisure based operators). BEP represents over $12 Billion in annual buying power across the country. At the core of the “Platform” is the InsideTrack software, which provides powerful data management, contract management, and analytics tools to businesses in the foodservice value chain. We are committed and passionate about our mission to keep foodservice operators thriving by saving them money and increasing the quality of their products.
We are seeking a Human Resources Coordinator who will work hand-in-hand with the Human Resources Manager with a focus on the Platform’s talent acquisition to ensure a positive candidate experience with recruiting, onboarding and orientation. The ideal candidate will be able to actively work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and have elevated attention to detail. This person will also provide administrative and project coordination support to the entire HR department.
This position is ideally based near our Waltham, MA offices, but consideration will also be given to candidates near Lake Worth, FL. This position will remain remote until the Company makes a determination office reopening is safe due to COVID-19.
Duties of the job include:
· Maintain applicant tracking system
· Post and manage all open positions, Resume review, and scheduling
· Be the first point of contact for all candidates while guiding the interview process for HR and hiring managers
· Handle the paperwork of all new hires, onboarding all new hires into the Human Resources Information System, and up keeping the data
· Administrative tasks as assigned
· Collaborate with HR Manager regarding solutions to employee concerns and issues
· 4-year degree with concentration in Human Resources, Communications or related field
· New grads welcome!
· Efficient, detail oriented, and well-organized
· Have strong communication and relationship management skills
· Ability to effectively interact with senior level management and maintain a high level of confidentiality
· Helpful and communicative, service-oriented
· Comfortable with technology
· Crave an environment where you can develop professionally and personally
What’s in this for you?
Amazing coverages to start. Medical, dental, and vision coverages are just the beginning! We also offer ancillary plans, such as flexible spending accounts for both health and dependent care, critical illness, accident, and voluntary life as well as company paid life and long-term-disability plans! On top of this, we also offer a 401(k) plan with company match.
Invest in your success. We will provide you with professional development and competitive compensation.
Live well = Work well. Relax with our Personal Responsibility Paid Time Off policy where you don’t have to accrue time off in order to take it!
BEP welcomes all.
BEP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.