Execute all merchandising and activation programs at accounts by working closely with and in support of the sales management team. Assure effective administration and utilization of all point of sale (POS) material, including displays at accounts. Perform general maintenance and repairs as needed.
- Merchandise accounts in accordance with BDC standards.
- Stock and rotate products in all accounts in accordance with BDC standards.
- Meet and exceed BDC monthly MBO goals.
- Maintain proper care of company issued vehicle. Report to management any operating problems or damage to the company property or equipment.
- Establish and maintain customer rapport by providing outstanding customer service; follow up on commitments and call on all assigned accounts in assigned area.
- Work closely with credit and delivery department to ensure all accounts are kept current within BDC standards and ABCC credit policies.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to organize, plan and manage time effectively.
- Self-directed requiring limited supervision.
- Able to pull, push and lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to work in a fast paced ever changing environment.
- Strong focus on working within established standards and guidelines.
- Follows established guidelines and procedures in decision making.
- Communication style is persuasive focused on “selling” rather than “telling”
- Strong commitment to results
- Previous sales knowledge helpful
- Previous food and beverage industry experience preferred
- High school diploma required; college degree preferred
- Valid MA Driver’s license and a clean driving record
CORE VALUES: Trust, Responsibility, Leadership, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Safety
REPORTS TO: Sales Supervisor
DIRECT REPORTS: None