- Assist Buyers by providing selected suppliers with Open Purchase Order reports, Clear to Build reports, and forecasts, and manage the data entry of supplier responses as they are received, inputting necessary date changes and comments /messages prior to the subsequent weekly MRP run.
- Provide help in the processing of MRB material, including obtaining RMA #’s from suppliers, cleaning up OSP Orders, and checking on overdue returns. Assist with material movement when necessary, including completing necessary supplier and Brooks related return goods paperwork.
- Special procurement projects, like: spend analytics, supplier management regarding on time delivery and quality, supplier notifications and confirmations of KanBan resizing, expediting material shortages, tracking down open and aged SIARs, supplier master file cleanup, buyer identified initiatives (competitive RFQ’s, confirmation of lead times, standard cost and PPV reporting, other…), misc Oracle item data element cleanup.
Type of Degree/Skills sought:
- Pursuing Business degree, ideally a Supply Chain major.
- Previous working experience or desire to work in a commercial manufacturing environment.
- Good interpersonal and general communication skills (written and verbal), comfortable using the telephone.
- Strong Microsoft skills, especially Excel.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload. Attention to detail. Good negotiator. Works well with others and in a team environment.