Do you have what it takes to win?
Like a championship team, a leading global sports brand is built with a solid foundation of players at all levels who have an unending desire and dedication not only to succeed, but also to win. At Peak Achievement Athletics, our championship team is deeply committed to developing the most innovative sports equipment in the industry and we are always looking to strengthen our roster with talented players.
Want to join our team as an Associate Supply Planner?
The Associate Supply Planner will be responsible for supporting category growth through ensuring supply at the lowest delivered cost. The Associate Supply Planner will create and maintain a master production schedule and manage release requirements with our vendors. This role will also assist in the manufacturing process by ensuring product and information flows run smoothly and will trouble shoot when required.
- Recommend & execute product purchases based upon demand inputs & other crucial supply planning criteria (current inventory levels, vendor & supplier capacity, minimums, & buy readiness).
- Issue purchase orders to global sourcing teams or direct to vendor to maximize sales, align preseason forecast, improve inventory health and drive improved customer service.
- Maintain orders as needed to reflect accuracy.
- Develop future production plans to align with vendor capacities and lead times. Highlight issues and opportunities to drive improved supply chain operational performance and achieve business objectives.
- Continually monitor demand needs and supply timing to identify issues and opportunities. Adjust supply timing as needed to improve service to customers and / or meet inventory objectives.
- Manage and track vendors open orders.
- Participate in monthly inventory consensus process. Highlight issues and opportunities to drive improved supply chain operational performance and achieve business objectives.
- Participate in longer-term view of supply availability taking into consideration demand needs by product type and any potential capacity or material constraints.
- Lead the sample ordering process for Apparel – inclusive of order template creation, order entry and management, calendar communication, on time shipment tracking and cross-functional collaboration with the Brand and Sales.
- Responsible for maintaining safety stock and min-max levels, re-order points, MRP forecasted demand in order to reduce lead times while at the same time reducing excess inventory exposure.
- Act as the operational lead between Bauer and our domestic vendor base.
- Maintain data integrity within Anaplan/SAP.
· Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or Business Administration with 1-3 years of experience in supply chain or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral, written and group presentations).
· Ability to think analytically, develop a point of view and negotiate.
· Self-starter with excellent follow through
· Extremely detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
· Familiarity with SAP and/or Anaplan a plus
· Preferred Microsoft Office experience with advanced excel skills (ex: Pivot Tables, Macros desirable)
Interested yet? Good. Us too. We’re pretty sure you’ll want to know we offer one of the most generous benefits packages around. Things like a 401(k) retirement plan, casual work environment, and a host of other perks we don’t have room to mention here.
Kindly submit your resume by visiting the careers section of www.bauer.com. Only those persons chosen for an interview will be contacted. Peak Achievement Athletics is committed to employing a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer. The Company will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state and local law.