WHAT MAKES US A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
We are proud to be consistently recognized as one of the world’s best places to work, a champion of diversity and a model of social responsibility. We are currently ranked the #1 consulting firm on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list, and we have maintained a spot in the top four on Glassdoor’s list for the last 12 years. We believe that diversity, inclusion and collaboration is key to building extraordinary teams. We hire people with exceptional talents, abilities and potential, then create an environment where you can become the best version of yourself and thrive both professionally and personally. We are publicly recognized by external parties such as Fortune, Vault, Mogul, Working Mother, Glassdoor and the Human Rights Campaign for being a great place to work for diversity and inclusion, women, LGBTQ and parents.
WHERE YOU’LL FIT WITHIN THE TEAM
The Recruiting Quality and Analytics Intern will provide analytics and program support to the Recruiting Quality/Analytics team. The intern will be responsible for assisting with data requests, contributing to recruiting analyses, supporting screening initiatives, and providing other project support as requested or as responsibilities dictate. The ideal candidate will have an interest and experience in data analysis and become knowledgeable with recruiting data and reporting from the recruiting ATS, Avature. Previous candidates in this role have moved into full-time analytics positions and eventually enrolled in top business and law schools.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Assist with a full range of recruiting data requests, including offer and funnel reports and inter-department requests for recruiting data, by developing lists in Avature, organizing data in Excel, and updating Powerpoint slides to communicate findings.
- Support the team on recruiting analyses (e.g., interview performance analysis, the interview forecasting process), by working with office and school teams to verify recruiting data, modifying in Avature as needed and developing Powerpoint slides.
- Support interview quality and other recruiting initiatives (e.g., administering recruit surveys, forecasting using historical data).
- Support the integrity of recruiting data in Avature by regularly checking for data accuracy and following up with system users as appropriate. Conduct ad hoc analysis as needed.
- Entering third or final year of bachelor’s degree with related course work in data analytics preferred
- Previous relevant internship experience preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong written/verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate a positive attitude when approaching all projects
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment and handle highly confidential information in a professional manner
- Ability to work independently and as an integral member of various teams
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Windows, Outlook and Word
- Experience with Tableau and/or Alteryx preferred
Bain & Company is a global consultancy that helps the world’s most ambitious change makers define the future. Across 59 offices in 37 countries, we work alongside our clients as one team with a shared ambition to achieve extraordinary results, outperform the competition and redefine industries. We complement our tailored, integrated expertise with a vibrant ecosystem of digital innovators to deliver better, faster and more enduring outcomes. Our 10-year commitment to invest more than $1 billion in pro bono services brings our talent, expertise and insight to organizations tackling today’s urgent challenges in education, racial equity, social justice, economic development and the environment. Since our founding in 1973, we have measured our success by the success of our clients, and we proudly maintain the highest level of client advocacy in the industry.