Ayco is an industry pioneer and preeminent leader of company-sponsored financial counseling services.
We believe companies best serve their stakeholders and the greater economy when their employees’ financial lives are clear, understood and in their own control. For nearly 50 years, we’ve aspired to deliver a more productive and engaged workforce to our clients by providing their employees a path to financial well-being through holistic and personalized services tailored for each stage of the career cycle—from entry-level to C-suite.
Training: Ayco has a best-in-class new hire training program, covering the technical and practical elements of the job. Initial new hire training includes a combination of classroom learning, practical exercises, and shadowing of existing associates. Through Ayco and Goldman Sachs University, new hires have access to classes that focus on building foundational professional and technical skills, to culture and learning focused training. We take a personal approach to talent development and foster an environment that values different perspectives, challenges thinking and maximizes the potential of our people. Our annual and ongoing feedback ensures our people and their managers have the information they need to excel in their careers.
Diversity & Inclusion: Ayco values the different perspectives and experiences our associates bring. The firm supports the Ayco Diversity Network, an employee-led initiative open to all associates that provides education and awareness on topics of interest to diverse communities. In addition, our firm wide diversity and inclusion efforts expand professional and career development opportunities through programs such as the Women’s Advisor Initiative to support our commitment to having the best talent at all levels.
Benefits & Wellness: From benefits to wellness, we aim to support your commitment to your job as well as your priorities and interests outside of work.
Career Advancement: Ayco offers coaching, mentoring and on-the-job learning that supports your growth and development.
Visit Ayco.com/careers for more information about the firm
- Main point of contact in the client on-boarding process, including:Managing the pipeline of new business opportunities in SalesForce
- Counseling on-boarding, data management and contracting
- Preparing, submitting and tracking of new accounts through to funding
- Introducing clients and providing clients with an overview of website features
- Monitor and resolve client billing and contract issues
- Schedule client meetings and support counseling Quality requirements
- Assist with tax season activities, including tax return quality control, estimated payments and e-filing
- Prepare documents for 3rd party investment accounts; interfacing with the Data Integration team to resolve issues
- Complete required paperwork for asset transfer and account service requests (e.g., banking services, statement LOAs, POA, beneficiary designations, etc.)
- Interface with internal groups to complete various investment and operational tasks, including: Various items relating to Goldman/Fidelity accounts
- Special Investments and Private Equity requests
- Fixed Income groups for keep/sell analyses and funding exceptions
- Client Data Management for data management and updating of Ayco records
- Initiating and tracking status of Annual Letter Mailings
- Assisting teams with remediating exceptions to Client Profile Forms
- Complete class action lawsuit paperwork
- Completion of call backs and knowledge-based authentication as required
- Complete positive/negative consent client emails, handle exception tracking and comments
- Track changes to Ayco List of Mutual Funds and accounts that contain removed funds
- Regional subject matter expert for roll out of new policies/procedures or initiatives from Private
- Wealth Management or Operations
- Request Morningstar reports from Private Wealth Management
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and think clearly under pressure
- Excellent communications skills; team focused
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Client service experience preferred
How to Apply