The Marketing Intern is for students who have an interest in one or more of Ayco’s businesses:
- Brand Strategy and Communications – Develop internal and external communications, including client communications, thought leadership, marketing materials, advertising, the public website and Ayco’s social media
- Institutional Business Solutions – Manage the strategy and execution of the growth, implementation and ongoing success of corporate-sponsored financial counseling programs
- Sales Strategy & Execution – Facilitates connections across the firm via the Cross Divisional Team and supports Ayco’s Corporate Development and Enterprise Relationship Management Groups
- Corporate Relationship Management – Work with corporate clients to analyze and synthesize benefit plan information and provide thought leadership around benefit trends and best practices.
Summer and year-round internship opportunities are available. Students must be available to work 16-20 hours per week during the semester and/or 40 hours during breaks/summers.
Applications are now open and interviews will take place on a rolling basis. We do ask that you only apply to one position at a time to ensure the best candidate experience. Our recruiters will review your application and may submit you to other positions based on your skill set.
Ayco is an industry pioneer and preeminent leader of company-sponsored financial planning services. We believe companies best serve their stakeholders and the greater economy when their employees’ financial lives are clear, understood and in their own control. For nearly 50 years, we’ve aspired to deliver a more productive and engaged workforce to our clients by providing their employees a path to financial well-being through holistic and personalized services tailored for each stage of the career cycle—from entry-level to C-suite.
• Support the digital marketing manager on special projects related to web management and social media
• Conduct online competitor research to inform and optimize marketing efforts
• Identify emerging technologies and trends in online conversations, web and social media
• Provide research on social media opportunities
• Participate in content ideation sessions
• Assist with our digital transformation of financial counseling services
• Help design, execute and maintain programs of a Ayco’s digital platform at client companies
• Design and craft communication campaigns
• Collect and analyze pilot and program data
• Aid in improving UI/UX of new digital platform
• Develop meeting agendas, marketing presentations, research, proposals and other marketing materials
• Maintain client databases (including Salesforce) and prepare reports
• Prepare meeting follow-up memos and materials and post to internal databases/parties
• Create seminar presentations for clients (from templates)
• Help coordinate client communication requests
• Help develop and maintain existing and new corporate relationships for our financial counseling services
• Assist department with various administrative duties and special projects as needed
• Must be in pursuit of a marketing or other business-related discipline degree equivalent to a Bachelor’s or above graduating between December 2021 – May 2024
• Minimum of a 3.2 GPA
• Working knowledge of Adobe and Microsoft products including Word, Excel, Windows, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Organized, enthusiastic and energetic individual with a strong work ethic
• Meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced, professional environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills