- Graphic design interns will play a pivotal role in developing graphics for All the Best Moments, an event planning and lifestyle blog. Ideal candidates will be self-motivated, extremely creative, and will be passionate about events, entertaining at home, interior design, travel, and fashion. Must be able to brainstorm relevant and unique concepts, communicate creative vision, and generate graphics for blog posts and promotion on social in a timely fashion. Students may receive course credit for the internship, and staff will work with the school/advisor on achieving desired learning outcomes and completing all necessary paperwork. If this sounds like a good fit, please continue reading the internship description below!
- Ideate viable creative concepts for graphic design components to be implemented across blog pages and social channels
- Work with the Founder/Owner of All the Best Moments, and fellow interns, to brainstorm and pitch graphics for upcoming blog posts and promotion on social
- Resize graphics to appropriate scale for blog and social (must be able to generate various file types such as PNG, JPEG, compressed files, etc.)
- Produce graphics in a timely fashion as outlined by content calendar
- Google Drive
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of Pantone colors and color codes
- Proficiency in creating fashion illustrations preferred but not required
- Candidates must be enrolled at a College or University with a credited internship program
- Ability to contribute approximately 40 hours per week (flexible scheduling)
- Comfortable working remotely
Check with your Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.