51 Unicorns is an investment club that breaks the cliche that only very wealthy people can invest and works for closing the gender gap in angel investment, business and entrepreneurship, creating a space where at least 51% of founders, funders and business owners are female by empowering women investors and entrepreneurs . 51 Unicorns provides three services for members and entrepreneurs: learn, network and invest/ have the opportunity to pitch and even receive investments. Our value proposition is to provide a space for female investors and entrepreneurs joining the start-ups ecosystem.
51 Unicorns is looking to take on a Marketing Intern to work remotely to help us craft our marketing strategy to continue our growth momentum as well as to build a community. We need a superstar to assist with creating promotional materials, social media content and develop as well as create campaigns to attract members and entrepreneurs for 51 Unicorns, whilst contributing to long term objectives and impact. The Marketing Intern will be part of a dynamic team working to achieve growth goals whilst promoting and maintaining high standards. This position will work closely with the co-founders and project manager but will also have to be self learner and work independently.
This is an ideal position for: Bachelor in Marketing, Communications or Design student
- Strategic thinker and strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication, organizational, and people skills
- Has some experience in designing flyers/digital layout
- Ability to work autonomously or with a team
- Lead in creating a comprehensive marketing strategy
- Market research
- Create a strong brand and reputation for the company
- Create a community in social media platforms
- Improving and updating our website
- Deliver strategic communications to 51 Unicorns constituents
- Social media engagement
- Create and organize systems for data collection
- Research for PR opportunities
Please forward a resume, cover letter, and unofficial transcript to email@example.com with the subject line “Marketing Intern Application.”
51 Unicorns will contact applicants who have been selected for an interview.