35+ EMPLOYERS will be actively recruiting for FULL-TIME and/or INTERNSHIP opportunities at the Finance & Economics Virtual Career Fair! Visit the Handshake event page for more details on participating employers. Student registration will open on September 1st.
The keys to a successful virtual career fair experience are preparation and follow-up. Here is a checklist to help you get prepared:
- Update your profile in Handshake
- Research the list of participating employers through Handshake
- Get your resume reviewed by scheduling an appointment with your Career Coach
- Prepare your 30 second elevator pitch
- Wear professional attire that can be seen in a video chat
- Ensure you have a professional background for your video chat
- Don’t forget to ask for an email address so you can follow up with thank you notes!