Net Impact Boston is lead a collaborative process to develop a series of evening learning session that will help Boston-area change agents increase their knowledge of this growing and important field of social change. Partner organizations will help build a multi-week curriculum, delivered to attendees over a series of three, two-hour evening events, that outlines the basics of corporate finance, impact investing ecosystem, the theory of change behind the impact investing, current trends and challenges, and the tools and resources used to measure and realize positive social outcomes through the allocation or reallocation of capital.
Event 1 (9/12): Understanding Corporate Finance and the World of Investing
Event 2 (9/19): From Theory to Practice
Event 3 (9/26): Changes and Dynamics in the Impact Investing Space
- Week 1: Understanding Corporate Finance and the World of Impact Investing
- Stefan Pagacik with AI4Impact: Introduction to Impact Investing
- Michele Giuditta with /Cerulli Associates: Overview of Corporate Finance and Research
- Week 2: From theory to practice
- Jeff Marsh with Verity Platforms: Tools Available for Research and SASB Model
- Whitney Rauschenback with MSCI: Tools and Resources
- Sarah Smith with Sustsinalytics: Tools and Resources
- Week 3: Changes and Dynamics in the Impact Investing space and creating your career
- Kate Collins and Jenn Kozyra with Bridgespan: Performance for Impact
- Darby Hobbs with Conscious Capitalism: Theory of change in the Impact Investment Area
Additional information regarding each agenda and speakers will be emailed to participants via email two weeks prior.
Spots are limited, $15 per ticket.
For more information and to RSVP: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/impact-investing-series-tickets-68215092177