CFA Society of Boston will be hosting this panel to celebrate the inaugural group of undergraduate women participating in summer internships with four leading investment management firms.
At this event, you will have the opportunity to:
- Hear from accomplished women professionals talk about their career choices and investment management experience.
- Meet alumni from these firms, participating schools, and our host, Babson College
- Explore why and how you might consider an investment management career
Guest Speakers Include:
- Jeanne Wolf, CAE, Executive Director, CFA Society Boston (Moderator)
- Andrea DiCenso, Co-Portfolio Manager for the Credit Asset and World Credit Asset Strategies, Loomis Sayles
- Catherine McDermott, Vice President, Portfolio Manager, and Senior Analyst, Eaton Vance Management
- Katherine Shaw, CFA, Sector Leader/Portfolio Manager, Fidelity
Register today at www.cfaboston.org/InvestmentManagementCareers