Come out and learn about Dell and the various roles available at the organization! You will be able to network with leaders from across the business and hear from real Dell professionals about their experiences at the company. We will have a presentation, panel, networking and hors d’oeuvres. Come get to know the team!
What specific roles will be advertised during this event? :
• Business Operations Leadership Development Program (interns & full-time): Global Business Operations is the strategic business partner to the Global Sales organization across Dell’s Enterprise and Commercial business segments. GBO is focused on working with Sales leadership and Sales teams to achieve the company’s revenue and margin goals.
• HR Rotation Program (interns): The HRRP is designed to build a team of well-rounded HR professionals who can innovate and think strategically, engage and act with our clients and customers in mind, execute quickly and lead the future of HR at Dell.
• Finance & Accounting (Interns): The Dell Technologies’ finance organization is a strategic business partner committed to enabling Dell Technologies’ strategy and delivering excellence for our customers and our team.
• Finance Development Program (full-time): The Dell Technologies’ finance organization is a strategic business partner committed to enabling Dell Technologies’ strategy and delivering excellence for our customers and our team.
• Global Services Leadership Development Program (full-time): The GSLDP provide provides rotators the opportunity to rotate in 4 distinct areas of the business completing 6 month rotations over a 2 year period. Team members not only focus on functional developments but also leadership development skills and developing a strong cross functional network.
• Marketing (interns): The Undergraduate Marketing Internship Program within Dell is a selective internship program which consists of bright, ambitious and high-potential college students who are interested in exploring a career in Marketing at Dell. It is a 10-12 week, full time, paid, hands on development internship program with placement in Massachusetts. The program is sponsored by DELL Marketing executives and modeled after DELL’s full time Undergraduate Marketing Development Program.
• IT Project Manager (full-time)
• IT Business Systems Senior Analyst (full-time): Dell IT is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Please RSVP in advance to attend, business casual attire is highly recommended