Inspiring Women for Finance Investment Banking Symposium
Thursday, March 23, 2023 | New York City
The Jefferies Women’s Initiative Network (jWIN) is excited to invite women in the Class of 2025 to apply to spend an immersive day with us. Selected applicants will have the opportunity to meet Jefferies professionals and experience a day in the life at our firm. This Symposium is geared toward women interested in Investment Banking opportunities at Jefferies.
Selected candidates will have the opportunity to:
• Hear from a panel of female Managing Directors who will share insights on a career in Investment Banking
• Connect with Analysts to understand why they chose Jefferies and financial services
• Meet with Senior Management to learn about their time in the industry
• Hear about a day in the life of investment bankers at Jefferies
• Receive networking and interviewing advice from our Campus Recruiting Team
• Learn about our commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Training and Development, and Culture Building Initiatives
Apply by Sunday, February 12, 2023
Include your resume along with a personal statement of 300 words or less and include your name on the following topic:
Describe how hard work and drive enabled you to work through a challenging situation.
Please discuss the obstacle and what actions you took to overcome it.