Girls Who Invest is excited to announce that the application for our 2023 summer programs is now open!
As part of our mission to increase the number of women leaders in the investment management industry, we welcome applications from sophomore students across all majors for this year’s Summer Intensive Program and Online Intensive Programs. We also welcome applications from first-year students for our Online Intensive Program.
Why Girls Who Invest? We offer:
- Free education on fundamental finance and investing concepts.
- Opportunities for paid internships with leading investment firms.
- zentorship from industry professionals with years of experience.
- A supportive community by your side as you start your career and beyond!
What programs are available?
- Summer Intensive Program: Four weeks of free academic instruction from leading professors followed by a seven-week paid internship with one of 120+ partner investment firms. (Open to college sophomores)
- Online Intensive Program: A free, self-guided educational experience that offers the opportunity to learn from key organizations in finance education, including Wall Street Prep and Wharton Online. (Open to college first-years and sophomores).
Who is eligible?
- All majors are welcome – no finance experience is necessary!
- Applicants must be studying at a four-year U.S. college or university or have a guaranteed transfer to one.
When is the deadline to apply?
Early Action: Thursday, September 15, 2022
Regular Decision: Tuesday, November 1, 2022
Learn more about our programs and application by joining one of our upcoming information sessions.
To learn more about our mission, programs, and community, view our website.