Project Destined, founded by a former Carlyle Group executive, has partnered with 100+ leading real estate firms and 70+ universities around the country to provide diverse students with internship opportunities to explore ownership through live real estate deals. The 10-week Paid, Virtual Internship Program will launch in 30+ U.S., Canadian and International markets in Fall 2022 with an incredible group of partners including CBRE, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JLL, Greystar, Hines, Eastdil Secured, Brookfield Properties, PGIM Real Estate, among others (see list of selected partners below).
As part of the program, interns will work 6 to 8 hours per week including real estate training, an Executive Speaker Series, and competing with students from 70+ universities in “Shark Tank” style live deal pitch competitions.
Students will have the opportunity to:
- Get partnered with one of our 60+ Sponsoring Companies in fields including investment banking, private equity, asset management, and property management.
- Get access to our network of over 450+ corporate mentors from leading firms.
- Earn a stipend of $500 and a chance to win an additional $1,000 from weekly competitions.
- Free access to Financial Modeling Classes led by Professors from New York University (NYU) and Columbia University (value of $600)
- Supplement your existing internship or academic scheduling.
Please sign up here to join an Open House and learn more.
Interested Candidates can apply HERE.
Deadline September 10th, 2022
Select Corporate Partners:
CBRE, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JLL, Greystar, Hines, Eastdil Secured, Brookfield Properties, PGIM Real Estate, Berkadia, Marcus & Millichap, Keller Williams Realty, BentallGreenOak, Invesco, Century 21, ULI Arizona, Cortland, Kayne Anderson, The Morgan Group, Spirit Realty, Asana Partners, Howard Hughes, Welltower, Beacon Partners, Crescent Communities, CIM Group, Grosvenor, Link Logistics, Ram Realty Advisors, Tricon Residential, Waterton, ULI Arizona, Colliers, North American Properties, Equity Residential, Standard Communities, EisnerAmper, Capital One