Project Destined, founded by a former Carlyle Group executive, has partnered with 100+ leading real estate firms and 70+ universities around the country to provide diverse students with internship opportunities to explore ownership through live real estate deals.
The 10-week Paid, Virtual Internship Program will launch in 20+ U.S. markets this September with an incredible group of partners including Goldman Sachs, CBRE, Wells Fargo, JLL, Greystar, Hines, Eastdil Secured, Brookfield Properties, PGIM Real Estate, among 50+ others.
As part of the program, interns will work 6-8 hours including real estate training, an Executive Speaker Series, and competing with students from 70+ universities in “Shark Tank” style live deal pitch competitions.
Students Will Have the Opportunity To:
- Gain access to our network of over 100+ Real Estate Companies
- Work on live real estate deals with some of our 500+ corporate mentors
- Earn a stipend of $500 and a chance to win an additional $1,000 in bonuses throughout weekly competitions
- Supplement your existing internship or academic schedule
- Application Deadline: July 15th, 2022
- Onboarding Dates: September 13 – September 24
- Program Activities: September 27 – December 3
Applicant must be an undergraduate student (Applicable to U.S students Only)
Learn More About The Program
Click here to view CNBC’s “Bridging The Gap” news segment on Project Destined. Follow us on LinkedIn (Project Destined) and Instagram (@projectdestined). Also, visit our website (projectdestined.org).