Happy Friday, Falcons! If you are going through interviewing, a lot of preparation is always necessary. But sometimes, what you need is confidence. One of the best ways to feel confident during an interview is getting yourself pumped up by listening to music right before it’s game time. Here are three top songs to get you excited and prepared to kill it at your next interview:
- “Titanium,” David Guetta ft. Sia
- A classic motivational song. It ruled several years of radio for a reason! “Unstoppable” by Sia is also an incredibly motivational song that can help you feel less stressed before an interview.
- “The Greatest” by Sia is another amazing song to get you prepared and confident before an interview.
- “Just Like Fire,” P!nk
- This song is from the movie Alice Through The Looking Glass and is an absolute bop. This song really emphasizes individuality and how you are unique. If you think about it from an interview perspective, it can mean you’re a one-of-a-kind candidate!
- “Whatever It Takes,” Imagine Dragons
- Not sure what Imagine Dragons put into this song, but it is incredibly inspirational. When you’re at an interview, there probably is a little bit of adrenaline and stress involved, but this song can make you feel like you are ready to come up on top.
We all want good interview experiences and a great way to feel competent and confident in your abilities is by hyping yourself up with music. A bonus song to listen to right before you walk into your interview is “The Final Countdown” by Europe. That song can get you going and count the minutes down to your important interview. Best of luck!