We all have many subscriptions attached to our lives. Netflix, Disney+, Apple TV, Instagram, Tik Tok are a few that come to mind. Some are free and some have a monthly or yearly fee attached. When it comes to your career related subscription there are a plethora of free and highly discounted professional associations or publications that you can consider joining.
- For those interested in Marketing or Advertising Adage.com is a great source of news and trends. A student rate is just $49 a year which is a significant discount down from $14 a month. Click here for more info.
- Another great association to consider for Marketing students is the American Marketing Association. A student rate is just $29 a year, down from $149 a year for professionals. Click here for more info.
- Students interested in supply chain/operation management should be familiar with SupplyChainDive.com. This is FREE to subscribe to. Click here for more info.
- Another FREE membership for management students is offered by the American Management Association. This is a great source for networking and learning more about management roles. Click here for more info.
- Interested in retail management or operations, then sign up for FREE at retaildive.com. This is a trendy site that offers the most updated information in the retail industry. Click here for more info.
- Lastly, I encourage you to explore the Boston Business Journal. There are fees attached to subscribe, but the rates are reasonable. Readers can register for FREE to access additional articles and information. Click here for more info.