Has the Coronavirus impeded your studies? The COVID-19 Student Hardship Grant helps support students who have faced personal hardship as a direct consequence of the pandemic.
- Provides up to $2,000 to 25 students
- Assists with educational related expenses (e.g. tuition and books) for those who have experienced monetary hardship as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Funded by the AICPA Foundation
- Application deadline: September 15, 2021.
- For more information, including eligibility requirements, click here
Don’t miss out on this opportunity!