Do you love our content? Has it been helpful in your personal career search? We hope so! Make sure that you’re not missing out on weekly or daily reminders to take charge of your job and internship search. These daily and weekly emails are fun and always have something different for you to take advantage of. Whether the resources included are featured jobs, valuable recruiting events, or blogs filled with career-related advice, you can receive weekly or daily curated emails that curate opportunities for you specifically. Here’s how!
- Log into CareerEdge using your Bentley credentials by clicking “Log In” in the top right corner.
- Once logged in, hover your mouse in the top right corner again where it’ll say “Welcome, [YourName]” (same exact area as when you logged in) to reveal a dropdown menu.
- BONUS TIP: If you want to specify what kind of content you want to see, make changes in “Preferences” within the dropdown menu. There are so many different categories and you can personally decide what kind of advice you are looking for and take away anything you don’t want to see. This can help make sure that the emails you get sent are relevant to you and your goals!
- Click on “Alerts & Emails” in the dropdown menu.
- Set the first option to “Weekly” or “Daily,” depending on your desired level of engagement. Weekly email alerts go out on Monday and are definitely the most important and in-depth, highlighting the most major updates and news. Daily alerts are daily emails that are sent to you in the mornings Monday-Friday. Even though you do get lots of valuable information from weekly alerts, the daily alerts are recommended to stay totally up to date, give you reminders to keep the career search going, and communicate with you more frequently. What’s one more email a day, anyway? Sign up for daily alerts for 5x more fun!
- Click “Update Settings” in the lower right-hand corner of the box. You should be all set to receive weekly or daily emails from the Undergraduate Career Center, usually starting the next morning.
Once you’ve finished these steps, you’ll be fully ready to tackle any career-related challenge coming your way! The wide array of information will include advice on internships, interviews, offers, and much more. Getting alerts is the #1 way to keep up with Bentley’s career-related news and receive daily or weekly doses of motivation.