Juniors and Seniors majoring in Finance, Economics-Finance, Corporate Finance & Accounting (FI-Focus) and Business Economics: Want to know how you can set yourself up for a successful recruiting season? CDI 301 is your answer!
In four classes (that will be over the by end of September!), we’ll cover the following:
- Class 1: Internship / Job Search Overview, Targeting Companies & Roles, Taking your Resume to the Next Level
- Class 2: Taking your Cover Letter and LinkedIn Profile to the Next Level, Making Connections, Tell Me About Yourself
- Class 3: Researching Companies & Roles, Resume-based Interviews, Behavioral Interviews
- Class 4:Technical Interviews, Case Interviews, Video Interviews, Offers
Along the way, we will provide you with a detailed Career Action Plan to keep you organized and on track and share key resources that you should be utilizing.
* Please note: There will be some minimal prep work required outside of the four scheduled classes, but it’s all work that you’ll need to do as part of a successful search.*
Register for one of the following sections (both will be co-taught by MaryEllen Ryan and Brian Moccio):
CDI 301 for FI/EC-FI/MEC/CFA (Finance focus)
- 9/1-9/22 T 9:30-10:50 a.m. (7 – Ryan)
- 9/4-9/25 F 11:00 a.m.-12:20 p.m. (8 – Moccio)