Net Impact is a nonprofit membership organization for students and professionals interested in using business skills in support of various social and environmental causes.
Net impact has chapters around the United States including Bentley University! The value of net impact chapter at Bentley University
- Community Engagement: Conferences, Student Sustainability Leadership Symposium, Events, Connection to Office of Sustainability, and more
- Education: Learn from weekly meetings and through various programs throughout the semester
- Capitalize Business Skills: Individuals learn how they can turn their interests into a career that integrates sustainability by combining skills, strengths, interests, and now adding that piece of sustainability
One of the great events that Net Impact holds is the annual Net Impact Conference. It is a perfect opportunity to network and learn from some of the brightest minds making revolutionary impact on across industries.
At NI19, you will:
- Connect to changemakers and innovators and sustainable leaders
- Be inspired to tackle global challenges
- Learn how you can make an impact
There are many programs offered including a food solutions challenge, future of energy challenge, plant-based food fellowship and more. These programs are designed to be interactive and focused on education. You don’t have to go in knowing everything but you will surely come out learning a whole lot!
This is one of the greatest assets of the Net Impact Chapter – their commitment to professional development and career trajectory. They offer a career board, impact careers course, impact career profiles, and