Be sure you don’t miss the Spring Career Fair happening Wed, February 13th from 1-4pm in the Bentley arena! This is a fantastic opportunity to network with 100+ employers- all looking to recruit Bentley students! Still on the hunt for a summer internship or full time opportunity? Below is a list of employers specifically recruiting in areas of consulting, education, government, sustainability, and healthcare- don’t miss out!
Be sure to prepare ahead of time so you can make the best first impression. Simply take the following steps and you will be sure to land an opportunity!
- Get your Career Fair Fast Pass so that you can skip the line when you arrive at the arena.
- Update your resume(Career Coaches are available for drop in hours if you feel you need help) and make multiple copies to bring with you.
- Researchthe companies attending. Download the ‘Careers by Symplicity’ app for free and check out the ‘Career Fairs’ tab, you are able to view all attendees and job titles here.
- Practice your elevator pitch. You want to leave professionals with a great first impression, so be sure to practice your introduction. Need a refresher on how to create an elevator pitch? Check out this resource.
- Suit up!How you present yourself makes a statement, so make sure it’s a good one! This event is a professional networking event, so business professional attire is strongly suggested.
- Follow up.Did you collect any contact information during the event? Have additional questions regarding a specific opportunity? Send a follow up email to the professional thanking them for attending and asking your questions before you apply- this can help keep the communication going and show interest in the opportunity.
|Commonwealth Care Alliance|
|Commercial Real Estate Success Training|
|EF Education First|
|FactSet Reseach Systems|
|Federal Reserve Bank of Boston|