Happy New Year Falcons! We all hope you had a fun and restful winter break and look forward to seeing you this spring semester!
As you are well aware, it’s never a dull moment here in Career Services- I am writing to introduce myself as the newest addition to the Undergraduate Career Services Team! I may look familiar to some of you- I was formerly the Assistant Director of Employer Relations until my transition to Undergrad Career Services at the start of 2018. As part of the Recruiting Team, I managed all of our employer relations events on-campus including information tables, LaCava tent events, Employer in Residence, and case competitions. While I loved working with employers and managing all types of fun events, I am thrilled to begin working more closely with undergrad students! Specifically, I will be the dedicated adviser for CIS, Liberal Studies (except Media, Arts, & Society), and Bachelor of Arts students and cannot wait to hit the ground running in this new position!
Now, enough business talk! Let me share some fun facts about myself!
- I am currently a Bentley student too! I am enrolled in the part-time Professional MBA program concentrating in Leadership
- Prior to joining Bentley, I worked at MIT Sloan where I managed employer events for MBA students
- Running is one of my favorite hobbies- I’ve completed 6 half marathons and countless 5k races
- I’m a bit obsessed with the color purple (the book, movie, and musical are great too!), come visit my purple office!
- One of my favorite shows is Games of Thrones- if you ever want to nerd out about white walkers or the Seven Kingdoms, come talk to me
- I love to travel- after studying abroad in Germany during undergrad, I caught the travel bug and try to visit at least one new place each year. In 2017, I traveled to Iceland and Budapest, Hungary
Again, I am so excited for this new opportunity and look forward to meeting many of you soon!